Club & Range Rules
Top Ten Rules
- Keep firearms pointed downrange when on the firing line.
- Use only club approved targets on the range.
- All targets must be located directly up against the backstop.
- Handguns cannot be fired more than 25 yds on short range.
- Event captains have the right to ban any shooter or firearm they deem unsafe for that event.
- Non-members must be accompanied by a member in good standing and monitored at all times on the firing line.
- Shooters must be holster qualified to use a holster at any events. Acceptable holster qualifications are:
- Haliburton County Marksmen Club Inc. Holster Course
- IPSC Black Badge
- IDPA SO Certification
- Membership badges MUST BE WORN at all times.
- Never break the 45 degree rule when placing targets on the range for safety of all shooters. See 45 degree rule here.
- Have fun shooting and always stay safe.