"Promoting shooting sports in Haliburton County"
- HCMC AGM – Saturday, December 1, 2018
See Members' page:
- AGM Agenda
- Haliburton County Marksmen Club Inc. By-Laws and Rules available for members to review for AGM
- Membership fees must be received prior to November 30 to be eligible to vote at the AGM on December 1 2018
Membership Renewal forms available under “Club Membership” below.
- HCMC Member Survey available on our MEMBERS PAGE
2018 Range Schedule
The new range schedule is here and another new season of shooting begins. Be sure to check out everything that is happening this year and get involved.
Welcome to our website
This is the Haliburton County Marksmen Club official site and we are located just five minutes North of Kinmount, Ontario. We seek to provide a safe and fun location for our members to enjoy the sport of shooting. It is the mission of HCMC club to:
- Promote the sport of recreational shooting
- Teach firearm education and proficiency
- Provide safety training for all members
We currently have 3 ranges for our members to enjoy including a 100 yard long covered range, a 50 yard pistol range and a shotgun range for clay bird competitions. We enjoy a wide range of disciplines such as:
- Pistol and shotgun steel plate
- 3Gun and IPSC competitions
- Cowboy action matches
- Clay bird shotgun
- Bullseye and silhouette pistol
- and many more
We are open to the public for observation only on Sundays from 10-12pm. Check our range schedule to see what disciplines are shooting and come check us out.