"Promoting shooting sports in Haliburton County"
- Mailing Address - Haliburton County Marksmen Club Inc. has a new mailing address. Please send mail to P.O. Box 56, Kinmount, ON K0M 2A0
- 2019 Shooting Schedule Updated August 6, 2019
Contact information for events that require pre-registration is available for members on the Members Page. General inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Access Code – Members will need to use their 2019 password, provided when you renew/renewed your membership, to access the Members page.
- RSO Club Certification – As of 2020, all members wishing access to the Club independently, at any other time other than Club scheduled activities, must have the minimum Club level RSO training. [Haliburton County Marksmen Club Inc. Rule 12 c) December 2018]
There will be three RSO Club Certification courses scheduled for 2019. Registration will be on a first come basis. More courses will be scheduled if needed to qualify all interested members. Contact for registration purposes is available on the Members page.
- Authorization to Transport - Reminder to all club/range membership regarding Bill C42 passed September 2015 regarding ATT licence conditions.
2019 Range Schedule
Updated August 5, 2019
Welcome to our website
This is the Haliburton County Marksmen Club Inc. official site and we are located just five minutes North of Kinmount, Ontario. We seek to provide a safe and fun location for our members to enjoy the sport of shooting. It is the mission of HCMC club to:
- Promote the sport of recreational shooting
- Teach firearm education and proficiency
- Provide safety training for all members
We currently have 3 ranges for our members to enjoy including a 100-yard long range, a 50-yard pistol range and a shotgun range for clay bird competitions. We enjoy a wide range of disciplines such as:
- Pistol and shotgun steel plate
- 3Gun and IPSC competitions
- Cowboy action matches
- Clay bird shotgun
- Bullseye and silhouette pistol
- and many more
We are open to the public for observation only on Sundays from 10-12pm. Check our range schedule to see what disciplines are shooting and come check us out.